Webinar – The Inflation Debate: Where The Consensus Has It Wrong
August 18, 2021 – 11:00 AM (EST)
U.S. inflation has exceeded all expectations this year, with no signs of a letup yet. Still, the Fed and the consensus believe that core inflation will return to 2% on a trend basis. Our research suggests otherwise.
- How inflationary is the U.S. economy?
- Where is consumer price inflation heading?
- How durable is the underlying trend?
- What forces will be most crucial in driving price pressures?
- Is the Fed making a policy misstep?
- Is the bond market mispriced, and how will this be resolved?
The Zoom call details will be forwarded 48 hours prior to the Roundtable.