Global Asset Allocation Strategy: Fortune Favors The Prudent
October 26, 2022- 11:00 AM (EST)
Key issues to be addressed:
- Is a global economic recession inevitable in the next year, and if so, how deep will it be?
- Can inflation surprise to the downside in the year ahead?
- What would cause central banks to pause or ease their hiking cycle?
- Are G7 government bonds a buy?
- How much downside is there to corporate earnings, and what does that imply for equities and regional positioning?
- How vulnerable is the U.S. dollar after its big run-up?
- What are the main swing factors for the global economy and capital markets, and what is the scope for positive surprises?
The Zoom call details will be forwarded in a calendar invite upon registration.