EM ex-China Behind The Wheel, China In The Backseat
November 29, 2023- 11:00 AM (EST)
Key issues to be addressed:
- When should India matter more than China for markets?
- Under what circumstances will global investors embrace risk (and EM assets)?
- How much of a weak China is cyclical vs. secular?
- Cyclical outlook: EM growth is firming, while central banks are cutting policy rates.
- EM equities: constructive earnings and policy outlook at attractive multiples. Will it matter?
- Favorable risk/reward profile for EM currencies and bonds in all but a deep U.S./global recession scenario.
The Zoom call details will be forwarded in a calendar invite upon registration.