Company: MRB – The Macro Research Board
Location: Remote (Canada or USA)
Employment type: Full time
MRB – The Macro Research Board is a privately owned independent investment research firm, specializing in providing top-down, global multi-asset strategy and investment ideas to financial market participants around the world.
We are currently looking to expand our sales team and are seeking a highly skilled and motivated self-starter willing to learn about the financial industry and build client relationships. No related work experience or a specific educational background is required since we are willing to train internally for the right personality fit.
Prospect and develop new relationships with institutional investors, money managers and financial advisors globally. We are seeking someone with an extremely outgoing and very positive personality, that embraces change. The right person will be highly motivated, determined to succeed yet willing to take guidance from others, and organized to effectively manage a wide pipeline of prospective clients.
Job Description & Requirements
- Focus on new business: initiating contact, trial generation, and showcase MRB’s value added to investment strategy
- An ability and drive to progress within a competitive industry environment
- Speak confidently and with presence when dealing with prospective clients on the phone or in meetings
- Write clear and compelling proposals
- Very organized and able to handle multiple competing objectives
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Strong commitment to teamwork, matched with the ability to work creatively and independently
Please submit your resume to Human Resources at HR@mrbpartners.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.