Company: MRB – The Macro Research Board
Location: Remote (Canada, USA or U.K.)
Employment type: Full time
MRB – The Macro Research Board is a privately owned independent investment research firm, specializing in providing top-down, global multi-asset strategy and investment ideas to financial market participants around the world.
The firm is currently looking to expand its institutional sales team and is seeking a highly skilled and motivated self-starter. Qualified candidates will have at least five years of experience in institutional financial research sales.
Prospect and develop new relationships within the investment management industry. MRB’s client base consists of financial institutions and money managers across all areas of the financial sector.
Job Description & Requirements
- 5 years of institutional financial research sales to buy-side firms, ideally with experience selling a macro product
- Proven track record in developing commercial relationships with senior investment professionals at the CIO/CEO/PM level
- Identify, target and establish new business relationships
- Execute all stages of the sales cycle, including initial phone contact, meeting prospects, placing trials, relationship management and negotiating closing agreements
- Speak confidently and with presence when dealing with prospective clients on phone or in meetings
- Write clear and compelling proposals
- Strong commitment to teamwork, preferably with experience of working as part of a global team, matched with the ability to work creatively and independently
Please submit your resume to Human Resources at HR@mrbpartners.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.